- All polling stations are open from 7am to 10pm on Election Day
- Polling stations are in close vicinity to elector’s homes, usually located in public buildings like schools or local halls
- Postal Voters can drop off their postal vote at their local polling station on polling day if they haven’t already posted it
- Electors do not need to take ID with them to cast a vote, however voting will be quicker if electors take their polling card with them
- Haringey Civic Centre is not a Polling Station
Where do I vote?
Details of your polling station will be on your polling card.
Map of polling stations
A map showing all polling stations in Haringey can be viewed below.
Important: if you are using a mobile you must view
If you cannot view the map then you can see the list of polling stations as a table.
Note your nearest polling station is not always the one you are supposed to use.