Mayor of London and London Assembly Member elections 2021 in Haringey – results
The final results for the Mayor of London and London Assembly elections held on Thursday 6 May 2021 are:
- Sadiq Khan (Labour) has been elected Mayor of London.
- Joanne McCartney (Labour and Co-operative Party) has been elected Constituency London Assembly Member for Enfield and Haringey.
- The full results are available on the London Elects website (external link)
- See how people voted in Enfield and Haringey here (external link).
- Enfield and Haringey results (PDF format, 1.26MB)
Electoral Services and COVID-19
In line with current government guidance, the electoral services team is currently working from home. Our office, based in George Meehan House, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8YX, is currently closed to members of the public.
These arrangements will be reviewed regularly in line with government guidance.
See the COVID-19: Latest news, help and support page for further information on the situation in Haringey.
Notice of Verification Number
The Local Government Act 2000 provides that electors in a council’s area can petition the council to hold a referendum on whether a local authority should change to a different form of governance. A petition must be signed by at least 5 per cent of the local government electors for the borough.
In accordance with the above Regulations, the number that is equal to 5 per cent of the number of local government electors shown in the revised register of electors having effect on the 15 February 2021 is: 9,088.
This figure will have effect for the purposes of determining the validity of Petitions presented from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Deputy Electoral Registration Officer